Ooooo-ohhhhooowooo!
I couldn't leave my last post for a while with that poo-poo one below. So anyhoo, I'm sitting at work and it is 3:26 and almost everyone has left and I'm giving myself 30 more mintues and then making a dash for the door - but in the meanwhile...
the woman across the hall is listening to Christmas music.
LOUD.
And singing along.
We're on Elvis right now. And she is just belting it out along with him. It is too funny for words.
I'll have a bluuuuuuuuuewooowooo Christmas, without youuuuuu.
Hee!
the woman across the hall is listening to Christmas music.
LOUD.
And singing along.
We're on Elvis right now. And she is just belting it out along with him. It is too funny for words.
I'll have a bluuuuuuuuuewooowooo Christmas, without youuuuuu.
Hee!


2 Comments:
Hee!
*Bears start loudly singing Chreesmoos Carols for when Jenn gets home*
OK Bye
Calliope
Hmm, are you sure that was the woman across the hall, and not me across the Atlantic? Actually, no, what was I thinking. I'd never sing along to Elvis Presley, Christmas song or not! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home