Monday, December 18, 2006

End of the Year Meme!

I got this from The Bears, who got it from Allisoo.

1) Harken back to your archives.
2) Collect the first sentence you wrote every month for the whole year.
3) Entertain us.


I've opted to include my titles as well because they added a neat touch to some of the sentences. There is a bit of random in here, but it captured some really neat aspects of the last year.

January
A Whole New Year
So I hate New Years.

February
Shag
I have just found out my co-worker is throwing me a Shower.

March
Dear Allison,
We here at "Jenn's Job" are very sorry to hear about your concern about us limiting Jenn's blogging time and energy.

April
And Now the Choices..
So I have pretty much uploaded all my pics to flickr.

May
Giddy-Up
Heading out in 20min to teach my FIRST CLASS since many many moons.

June
I've been sick.
Poor me.

July
Dream Job... Lite
Well I heard back from one of the departments I applied to for that whole "dream job" thing. Bah.

August
Pretty New Bedroom
I keep thinking "oh, I need to get a better shot of the bedroom to show the new furniture" - but at a certain point I just need to post a picture so there is something to see.

September
About those Granola Bars
Did I mention the crazy week at work?

October
How Did I Not Know That?
Okay, so I'm always like - yeah PDFs are great and all, but you can't select the text and stuff and that makes them a pain at times.

November
Another New York Day
And I will have to talk at least a little about food...

December
Do I have your address?
I'm making the first pass at my Christmas Card List.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

It really was a great year!

Except for not liking New Years in January.

And for having to take that shower in February.

And the limited blogging time in March.

And for being sick in June.

And the dream job "Bah" in July.

And for putting off posting pics of the new bedroom in August.

And that crazy work week in September.

But other than those things, a great year!

*much nodding of Jim*

Jim

2:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home