Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Un-Bonus

Payroll screwed up and they've taken my day of "general leave without pay" from January (to go to sister's wedding) off of this pay period's deposit.

So Merry Freaken Ho-Ho.

I'm trying to clarify that it won't come off again that next pay period (the one where I'm actually missing the day of work).

Reply 'oh, hmm, yeah you don't want that.'

YA THINK?

I actually had to suggest they leave a note on my account.

Two and a half hours to go. Silly yumoos!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bears said...

Stoopid humoos!

If you want us to put together a posse of Bears to go kick someone in the shins, just let us know.

*much nodding of Bears*

OK Bye
Stompy

3:58 p.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Fred was laid off for a week just before Christmas because some yahoo lost $15 million worth of inventory so they had to shut the plant down to find it.

But they gave us a turkey!

*sigh* I hope your people are less stupid than our people.

9:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home