Sunday, December 10, 2006

On youtube - I have a whole rant too about celebs and them needing to be back to skinny right after having a baby and the pressure and that is it crap. I read about Brit-brit running three hours a day to get back in shape (less than six weeks after the baby) and I think it is totally fucked up to have these expectations. And I think it messes up things for the rest of us.

But I digress.

None of this has anything to do with her picking that outfit.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't even get me started on the women who don't gain weight when they're pregnant and lose the five extra pounds right away. I want to cry for their babies.

8:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is unrelated to brit-brit (because ew) but can you email me at missionbear at gmail? It turns out I don't know anybody, therefore the Canadian government may not believe I'm me.
I gotta make friends with a lawyer or something.

4:42 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

I. Hate. That. Song.

6:05 a.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

urgh, I couldn't even watch. what is with her ripping off stuff like old songs and fairy tales? Stop it! I second Eileen and Annika.

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Eurgh. Yodelling? Rapping? What? *shudder*

10:55 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this interview with Gwen (in the Globe & Mail! not so highbrow anymore!). She claimed to be more productive and energetic in the six months since giving birth. Well, if you had hordes of handlers tending to baby's every needs, you might have more energy too. Cripes.

5:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home