Thursday, December 21, 2006

Home Sick

Bah. Staying home today in the hopes this cough/cold/sneezing/hacking takes a hike before Christmas and airplanes and weddings and the like.

Got an awesome sleep this morning, so I'm hopeful. Gonna hang out on couch and maybe watch some food network.

*waves*

5 Comments:

Blogger Yonners said...

Eat garlic, vitamen C, and lots of fluids. Get better! Hugs and near kisses (cause you're sick)!

8:39 a.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Rest up, sweetie.

Hope you feel better soon!

8:49 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

*chicken soup*

*lemon ginger tea with organic honey*

*hugs*

I hope you feel better soon!

10:22 a.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

If it's any help, I'm having a sympathy cold for you. I'm taking Emer'Gen-C, Grip Heel and Grapefruit Seed Extract. I seem to be kicking it in the ass so maybe this combo works.

11:22 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Does it help at all to learn they've announced the title of the 7th Harry Potter book?

Check my Blog, I posted! (and I'm impressed it was before any of my stalkees! w00t)

11:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home