Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The BEST Christmas Comic!











In other unrelated news:

  • I've been sick all weekend and all week so far. Started on Friday. BOO!
  • Couldn't work out and this is making me grumpy
  • Yesterday was a very sucky work day
  • I leave for admin lunch in 20 min and this makes me excited - we won't come back to campus until AFTER 1pm!
  • Tomorrow I get lunch from one of my programs - at the golf and country club
  • This afternoon is the boss's birthday so we're having cake
  • I'm getting fat - do you see with the no working out and the cake and so on...
  • The Bears make very very good cookies on Sunday
  • The Leone made very very good treats on Sunday
  • I think the tradition is we get sent home early on Friday afternoon. I might cry if this doesn't happen.
  • I kept poor Jim up with my coughing all night. But he still made me breakfast this morning.
  • I'm getting my haircut this afternoon.

Leaving for lunch in 12 minutes...

Bye!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Bears said...

Many get well Bears hugs from all the Bears!

And we're glad you liked our Caaaandy Cookies!

OK Bye
Calliope

3:49 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Well I hope your Tuesday with the lunches and the cakes was better than the sucky Monday. I hope you don't cough tonight too.

11:13 p.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Booo for being sick! Hope you feel much better soon (hugs).

I'm taking a half day's leave Friday, and finishing at 12:30. One girl is leaving so there are leaving drinks in a nearby pub, so I might happen to leave at 12 instead ;-)

Apparently most managers aren't in so people are taking a half day's leave and not booking it, but I fear the bad karma!

4:26 a.m.  
Blogger Simon said...

MATHS JOKES! Excellent!

5:25 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

No fair being sick over the holidays! Feel better soon. [hug]

7:27 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

I hope you felt better enough to enjoy all the lunching!

And yay for men who make breakfast. *grin*

9:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Oberon said...

I think everyone must read this.
cheap auto insurance florida | denver wedding | hotels in monterey ca

5:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home