Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fecking Beta-Blogger!

Is not letting me comment on converted blogs!

And I have one for Callie and I can't PM it to her like I did to Podgy and Innocent Bystander.

I mean, we all know that it is cool when we're in the mood to go and leave comments - so to then not have the comments go through is rather frustrating.

If Callie gets this, I have a wonderful comment about your picture blog entry (the 12) where I said how much I enjoy seeing all the pictures and I might do something like that myself and that I'm too lazy to read so pictures are good.



Grumble. Blogger.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Yup. I've been having the same problem. I just updated my blog, and now I can comment on blogs I couldn't comment on this morning (including Callie's).

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

I am UNABLE to update my blog because it thinks I have too many posts or some such crap.

Although according to the blogger discussion area this is an error they had before (with the comments) and it is something they just need to fix.

bah

3:20 p.m.  
Blogger grad student hack said...

I hate change, with a passion. I spent a whole bunch of time writing out a comment to someone, and then found out that I couldn't post. Feck'in eedjits.

1:59 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Oh! I wish I'd seen this sooner. First I knew of it was when I saw your comment on my Job post tonight.

Bloody Blogger! I thought you'd stop reading and didn't like me anymore *sniff*

Beta Blogger has so not been worth it...

12:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Tristram said...

Wow, there is a lot of effective info in this post!
apartments | Italy train | breast cancer pictures

6:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home