I'm on Vacation
Which means I've eaten too much and haven't blogged for DAYS upon DAYS!
Been having a lovely time at mom and dad's. Tomorrow is our open house and the back porch is painted and scrubbed, walkways swept, everything tidied. And the food. Did I mention the food?
We have homemade quiche, nuts and bolts, humus, zucchini squares, spinach dip, deviled eggs (devilled?). We have bought crackers, tortilla chips, fresh salsa, fruit punch. Picking up tomorrow meat and cheese tray, cake, multi-grain buns, sourdough, coffee (in a fancy huge urn), and so on.
I think we have the food under control.
Now I just need to figure out what I'm wearing. Still under debate as I didn't buy a new bra so the white dress is out of the question.
Talk to you all soon,
j.
Been having a lovely time at mom and dad's. Tomorrow is our open house and the back porch is painted and scrubbed, walkways swept, everything tidied. And the food. Did I mention the food?
We have homemade quiche, nuts and bolts, humus, zucchini squares, spinach dip, deviled eggs (devilled?). We have bought crackers, tortilla chips, fresh salsa, fruit punch. Picking up tomorrow meat and cheese tray, cake, multi-grain buns, sourdough, coffee (in a fancy huge urn), and so on.
I think we have the food under control.
Now I just need to figure out what I'm wearing. Still under debate as I didn't buy a new bra so the white dress is out of the question.
Talk to you all soon,
j.


7 Comments:
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! Have a great day today.
Sounds wonderful. I hope everything went splendidly!
WHAT DID YOU WEAR?
I'm with Annika! What did you decide on? I have to admit that I was Little Miss Impatient and was checking your blog for a posting and pics as soon as I got home last night.
Quite effective info, lots of thanks for the article.
causes of halitosis | what causes a runny nose | denver mattress austin
It won't work in actual fact, that is what I suppose.
free computer games | download full games direct | downloadable games | only full games | free ride games virus
This can't work in fact, that is exactly what I consider.
pickling salt | mortgage payment calculator | coral dress
Post a Comment
<< Home