Missing Comments...
Something seems to be wonky with comments. I've had two people tell me they left comments and they never posted.
Of course, I thought I'd make an entry and ask about this so you all can reply and let me know if you... can't... reply...
...wait for it.
*doh*
Of course, I thought I'd make an entry and ask about this so you all can reply and let me know if you... can't... reply...
...wait for it.
*doh*


8 Comments:
This is me replying. Yes.
Testing.
WV = ozhijugg. Cool.
Q. What did the fish say when it swam into the wall?
A. Dam!
I realisd something after I posted - it might be the word verifiction thing. With some fonts, I've often mixed up V and U, N and M. If you're in a hurry and type what you think is right, then hit enter and navigate to another Blog, you won't see that the word was wrong and therefore your entry didn't post.
Is that it?
No problems here.
I have totally had the word verification wrong and almost left the screen without my comment being entered.
But I think blogger was feeling poopy the last few days. Maybe blogger was having cramps like me.
*nods*
...okay, just went to do word verification - and the grafic has not loaded!
entered some non-sense and now there is a new one. Whoo.
Sorry... I would comment, but apparently I can't... So this is me letting you know...
I'm unable to comment...
;)
*coughs into microphone*
*squeaky sound ensues*
Is this thing on?
Post a Comment
<< Home