Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pretty New Bedroom


I keep thinking "oh, I need to get a better shot of the bedroom to show the new furniture" - but at a certain point I just need to post a picture so there is something to see.

This is the new bed, with bedside table on the far side and unseen tall dresser on this side. My white dresser is still by the door and my little anique green low dresser is in the unseen top right corner.

This is also a new way to situate the bedroom with the bed under the window. Before it had been against the far wall with a bit of space between the window wall and the left side of the bed. We quite like this set-up - Thanks Melly for the suggestions and the help the day of delivery.

Yay!

10 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

I'm glad it worked out for you and the furniture is sooooo beautiful too.

7:09 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

So pretty!!!

8:35 p.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

Ooh, I really love it!

8:54 p.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Very sexy! It's really beautious!! Enjoy... /snicker

7:04 a.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

Prettyyyy!

7:46 a.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

I was going to comment and be all bitter because I always had the nicest bed till you went and got a really nice mattress and now an actual bed frame, but it's so pretty I just couldn't. But I guess I just kinda did. The point is it's beautiful.

9:40 a.m.  
Blogger Jim said...

Can I go back to bed now? Or are you still taking photos?

10:33 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

So very pretty!

11:49 a.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Very nice!

8:01 a.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

Pretty! I love the headboard!

1:04 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home