Poor Jim
Sitting there trying to watch the last 90 minutes of Pride and Prejudice as Leone and I get increasingly teary. And sniffing. And needing tissues.
Then when it was done Leone suggested we watch it again from the beginning. Of course, we also discussed just watching disk two. Disk two ROCKS!
Now, if you'll excuse me I must go wash off my mascara smudges.
Then when it was done Leone suggested we watch it again from the beginning. Of course, we also discussed just watching disk two. Disk two ROCKS!
Now, if you'll excuse me I must go wash off my mascara smudges.


6 Comments:
Ooh, DVD extras! That's what you don't get with the video version! what's on disc 2?
Are you going to make him watch The Sound of Music next??
The BBC version, right? Somewhat definitive.
Hehehe, that's funny!
I love Pride and Prejudice.
And The Sound of Music.
And also boxing. Yup, love me some boxing.
Just wanted to throw that in so I didn't sound too foo-foo.
Now you've all got to watch the "Shop Around the Corner" trilogy.
Post a Comment
<< Home