Thursday, August 03, 2006

Interview was Yesterday

I interviewed yesterday from 9-10. I rocked the interview, really and truely. It couldn't have gone better. But with that said, I am not counting no stinking chickens before hatched. Ya know what I mean.

It this job is given out based on who is best suited to it - I have it. If it is based on something else, what's a girl to do?

So slightly meh day as I wait and try not to wait.

xox


PS. Hopefully Laura's job mojo will rub off on me! Congrats to my sweet friend, she worked very hard and stuck with it even when having to do more testing for this new job and more interviews and all that crap!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that it was the venerable sage Tom Petty that said, "the waiting is the hardest part".

I hope you hear soon.
[good luck kiss]

12:43 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear pretty pretty princess,

We beg of you to accept this unworthy job. If you don't we will be distraught and in dire straits. We will pay you anything. Just please please PLEASE come work for us. Please?

3:13 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

Thanks so much for the kind mention sweetie. I will definitely be sending my job-getting mojo your way.

If they don't hire you they're clearly insane, but I'm sure you're aware of that.

4:20 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Oh good, I'm glad the interview rocked. Yay! I can't wait to hear!

10:11 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Sending "job-getting" vibes...

8:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Gideon said...

In my opinion everyone must browse on this.
play pc games | pc games download | free game pick | flash game license | free hd games

2:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home