Making a Photo Album is Hard
Jim and I pretty much got half our album done last night. I have found out in this process that I'm a little anal about how to make the album. I want the pictures to run chronologically. I want them to tell the story. I want them to flow well between colour, black and white, and sepia. I want, at the least, for the two on any page to face the same way. And, even better, for all four to face the same way.
I think I did quite well. But it did make Leone comment "I'm really glad you didn't have a huge wedding. This is evident right now."
Hmmph.
I think I did quite well. But it did make Leone comment "I'm really glad you didn't have a huge wedding. This is evident right now."
Hmmph.


6 Comments:
Yes, it can take bloody ages getting it just right. But oh, the happy memories you and yours can enjoy when it's done!
I am extremely jealous! Mine is still not done. Oh and only one smart ass reply - you anal about organising- nah *giggle*
*hug*
Heh, only a sister would get to make that comment!
I'm anal about my photographs, but more in the taking of them. Although I totally get what you mean about similar colours/directions etc.
*ahem* I was just commenting that you like to put a lot of time and effort into things and a big wedding may have meant that you would have ripped out all your hair as of now, that's all. And the photo album is gorgeous and tells the story of a wedding/honeymoon that everyone will be envious of. You and Jim did a very good job (of the wedding and the photo album).
Nothing wrong with wanting to have stylistic integrity.
Yes.
I'm all about chronological order and telling a story with photos.
Also... what Jill said.
Post a Comment
<< Home