Friday, August 04, 2006

WOohoo Job MOJO!

I got the job! Start August 21st.

I am now the Program Advisor for English, Women's Studies, History, General BA, Health Sciences, and the upcoming Fine Arts (in conjunction with the Emily Carr institute).

YAY TEAM JOB!

19 Comments:

Blogger Yonners said...

CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS!!!!!!WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

12:12 p.m.  
Blogger Lorelei said...

Eeeeeeeeeeee! WOOOOOO-FUCKING-HOOOOOO!

Go Team Mgan! Rock on. :-D

12:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear pretty pretty princess,

Please accept our wheelbarrow-loads of cash. We need you!

Congratumalations, m'dear!

PS Advise me!

12:36 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

1:16 p.m.  
Blogger Gilliam said...

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

2:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though you can't see me right now, I'm doing the new job dance. Amazingly, I can type and dance at the same time. [nods]

[kiss]

3:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done darling. In our minds there was never any doubt. Love Mom and Dad

4:17 p.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

Yay!!!!!!!!

4:30 p.m.  
Blogger Laura Barth said...

YAY!!!! You deserve this so much. Raise a glass in celebration this weekend and I'll do the same to toast both of our new jobs.

6:09 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhoooooooo!!!!!

7:12 p.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Congrats Girlie!!! So many great things are happening for you this year. 2006 the year of Jenn.

Um... if you have any leftover "new job mojo" (of course after you send some to Jill) can you send some my way. Hubby and I both need a new gig.

5:17 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Woooooohoooooo!

Congratulations! It sounds awesome.

8:52 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I'm going to be applying for jobs in case I don't get the MA funding, so can you send some mojo my way too?

And congratulations! Excellent news.

2:29 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Yay!!!

12:03 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Huzzah! Congratulations!

9:30 a.m.  
Blogger Katy said...

Yeah you! Well done! xxxxxxxx

I'm sorry I've been a crappy stalker of late. It's this darn thesis!

1:22 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

I really want to come to your Uni now, just so you can advise me on all the stuff you are so smart about!!

Congratulations!

8:42 a.m.  
Blogger grad student hack said...

Congrats!!!!!! That is so cool!

11:20 a.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

Congrats and big hugs!!!

11:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home