Monday, July 31, 2006

Job Interview

There is a new position at the uni (term program advisor - one year) and I have been shortlisted for it. I interview on Wednesday morning.

I would like to try this job. I think I would be very good at it because the advising is what I like best about my current job (not so much fond of the data entry/student processing part of my current job - it is okay, but I shine when I'm helping the students).

And it is a little more self-motivated and self-directed. And it is more academic with interactions with departments regarding degree requirements and course substitutions and such.

So yes. I am thinking about this quite a bit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Job hunting must be a theme lately. Vicki is up to the same thing as is dear Mikey. Only thanks to NAFTA there are NO JOBS in Michigan.

Just so you know, I'm starting here with fresh stalking. I can't possibly catch up on 2 years, so email any major highlights and I'll be a faithful stalker from now on!

5:37 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Well I hope this works out for you!

7:12 p.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Ack, late comment!

I hope it went well!

11:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home