Sunday, July 23, 2006

We like the old couch. Jim and Jenn have bought new ones. We don't like them...

We don't like change. What is wrong with the old couch?



Why would we need a new one?







What's that? Give it a try? Pish.






Um, yes.






Yes this is okay, I guess.





The loveseat? Yes, it is okay too.





Now leave me human, I have some sleeping to do! Ah... sweet new couch!

8 Comments:

Blogger Laura Barth said...

ooh…ahh…nice new couch and loveseat. Cute kitties, too.

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Verrrry pretty. I like them very much!

7:53 p.m.  
Blogger ~Sheryl said...

Pretty!! You guys did a nice job. And of course, it's cat approved.

6:46 a.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Couches are Bear-approved, too!

OK Bye
Spike the Bear

11:33 a.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Pretty couches! Even better... pretty kitties on pretty couches!

5:02 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Those couches look extremely kitty-friendly!

I imagine you and Jim may like them too.

7:25 a.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

The cats approve! Bet you breathed a sigh of relief there - felines have such exacting tastes.

10:29 a.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Lovely kitty accessories...I mean couches!

4:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home