I'm going golfing today
And I don't know about the rest of you, but I find the idea rather funny.
I realised this morning that I am preparing to "Perform Golfer" because I'm trying to pick out what is a good golfer outfit, golfer mentality, and golfer sensibility.
I'm wearing capris with little white and blue sneakers.
Dammit, I don't have a visor!
Or a golf shirt.
But hey, my foursome is using Canadian Tire money to bet on the various holes. Hee!
I realised this morning that I am preparing to "Perform Golfer" because I'm trying to pick out what is a good golfer outfit, golfer mentality, and golfer sensibility.
I'm wearing capris with little white and blue sneakers.
Dammit, I don't have a visor!
Or a golf shirt.
But hey, my foursome is using Canadian Tire money to bet on the various holes. Hee!


3 Comments:
Have fun golfing! I've tried golfing, but I seem to lack one fundamental quality it takes to be a golfer...
I can't hit the damn ball...
Have fun ruining a perfectly good walk.
I found a great deal of effective info here!
asbestos and lung cancer | civil lawyer | free online football games to play
Post a Comment
<< Home