Ah, that sneaky gay agenda exposed!
On the WD a friend posted this article on Gay Mounties to Wed.
This is one of the comments within that article:
"This does nothing to strengthen the family," said Dave Bylsma, president of
the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party. "Personally, it doesn't
matter to me if they are RCMP or dogcatchers or garbagemen. But they are
obviously using the fact that they are Mounties to rub our nose in it."
And now I present you with Rob's most excellent recreation of that sneaky gay mind:
*** flashback montage .... fade in to six years ago **
CAPTION ON SCREEN: Nova Scotia, Canada. 2000.
JASON: Y'know, David, we've been together for a couple of years now and it seems like we're both pretty committed to this relationship. I think we've reached that a point where it's time for us to start thinking about the future. Specifically, in the future, how should we piss off Dave Bylsma, president of the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party?
DAVID: You're reading my mind -- I've already been thinking about how to piss him off! And you know what would totally bug him? If we got married!
JASON: Dude, we can't. It's illegal here in the year 2000. Maybe it'll be legal at some point in the future, but right now, no can do.
DAVID: Crap. Man. Think how sweet that'd be ... Two dudes getting married. Can you imagine the look on the face of Dave Bylsma, president of the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party?
JASON: Oo! Oo! I just thought of something that would reaaaaally piss him off! What if we were Mounties who were gay and got married?!
DAVID: Oh, dude that is sweet. Now I really wish gay marriage was legal!
JASON: You know what ... We should become Mounties just in case gay marriage is legalized. That way ... when it's legalized, BAM! We get hitched! We'll be married gay Mounties! Dave Bylsma, president of the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party, will shit his pants!!
DAVID: Excellent!! That's worth giving up my lifelong dream of being a garbageman or dog catcher! Let's go join the Mounties now!
This is one of the comments within that article:
"This does nothing to strengthen the family," said Dave Bylsma, president of
the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party. "Personally, it doesn't
matter to me if they are RCMP or dogcatchers or garbagemen. But they are
obviously using the fact that they are Mounties to rub our nose in it."
And now I present you with Rob's most excellent recreation of that sneaky gay mind:
*** flashback montage .... fade in to six years ago **
CAPTION ON SCREEN: Nova Scotia, Canada. 2000.
JASON: Y'know, David, we've been together for a couple of years now and it seems like we're both pretty committed to this relationship. I think we've reached that a point where it's time for us to start thinking about the future. Specifically, in the future, how should we piss off Dave Bylsma, president of the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party?
DAVID: You're reading my mind -- I've already been thinking about how to piss him off! And you know what would totally bug him? If we got married!
JASON: Dude, we can't. It's illegal here in the year 2000. Maybe it'll be legal at some point in the future, but right now, no can do.
DAVID: Crap. Man. Think how sweet that'd be ... Two dudes getting married. Can you imagine the look on the face of Dave Bylsma, president of the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party?
JASON: Oo! Oo! I just thought of something that would reaaaaally piss him off! What if we were Mounties who were gay and got married?!
DAVID: Oh, dude that is sweet. Now I really wish gay marriage was legal!
JASON: You know what ... We should become Mounties just in case gay marriage is legalized. That way ... when it's legalized, BAM! We get hitched! We'll be married gay Mounties! Dave Bylsma, president of the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party, will shit his pants!!
DAVID: Excellent!! That's worth giving up my lifelong dream of being a garbageman or dog catcher! Let's go join the Mounties now!


6 Comments:
Heeee! I love how David and Jason refer to him as "Dave Bylsma, president of the Ontario Council of the Christian Heritage Party" throughout the exchange. Hilarious!
This is so bloody funny! Mwahaha!
Loving it!
I chortled extensively when I first read that.
Oh my! Did I ever laugh myself silly with that.
This will not really work, I suppose this way.
calories per day for women | restaurant supply houston | basement renovations toronto
Post a Comment
<< Home