Weekends and Evenings
So I've been working on a few things on my weekends and evenings. One of which is the syllabus for this course I'm teaching on Feminism and Pop Culture (starts in May).
I realized today that I really just want to show them tv shows and movies the whole time. I don't they'd complain, but I think there would be some issues taken within the department with that particular plan.
So today I found some articles to go along with the tv shows and movies. I'm just deciding on the weekly themes we'll cover. This class sound cool. I kinda wish I were taking it.
Oh, wait....
I realized today that I really just want to show them tv shows and movies the whole time. I don't they'd complain, but I think there would be some issues taken within the department with that particular plan.
So today I found some articles to go along with the tv shows and movies. I'm just deciding on the weekly themes we'll cover. This class sound cool. I kinda wish I were taking it.
Oh, wait....


6 Comments:
If I wasn't ready to beat myself to death with textbooks, you know I'd take your class too. And it would be funny cause you would totally slip in class and threaten to kill me or something. Heh.
Sounds great!
WV = gkeah which sounds a little like geek
It sounds like a fun course, and one I'd love to take. The commute would be a bit much for me though, what with all those extra provinces in the way. Any change of a correspondence version? ;-)
I'd love to take your class.
Don't forget Alannis Morrisette, Free to be You and Me, and the like.
Have fun!
My word is whnyixc, which is excellent since I'm a regular whiny pixie over at Phantom Scribbler's.
I totally want to take your class too. Especially since it would be accessible and therefore way more fun :-)
Since when does pop culture consist of more than TV and movies?
Post a Comment
<< Home