Sunday, April 09, 2006

Like Crack, or Chocolate

Addictive, that it is.

Showing people our wedding site. Looking at the guest book. Having people stop me at work and tell me how beautiful it is.

I got to show a friend today and she got tears in her eyes. So then I got tears in my eyes. Then we sat there ohhiing and aaaahhhhing. I could do that daily. I want to stop random people in the street and show them the page. I would carry around my laptop and a huge extension cable and just show them all. Oh, or set up a little table at the end of the driveway, like lemonaid, and charge people .25cents a viewing.


Yeah, I would totally do that.


There may be a 12 step in my near future.

2 Comments:

Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Heh. I did that ohhing and aaaahhing thing too.

5:28 a.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Afterglow.

One of the best things to be addicted to.

I know I've said it about 100 times already, but I'm so happy for you two.

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home