Saturday, April 08, 2006

Can't be bothered to cook a meal

So I end up eating some yogurt out of the carton, opening a tin of smoked oysters and having some of those, and then eating half a mango.

I am slightly unimpressed with myself and feeling like I need an actual plate of normal food.


I really do much better when others are in the house and then I cook for them too rather than this silly single item eating.


In other news, I'm grumpy as my car went in to get brakes and will be returned later today with brakes and two new tires and new wheel bearings and new clean oil and some other stuff that all in all will end up costing more than my wedding dress.

If that is how we want to track things right now.

*doh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

Hmm. Maybe you could look at it as what an amazing deal you got on your wedding dress.

Or maybe you could come over and I will cook for us both.

4:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home