Friday, February 03, 2006

Chuck the Cat love Bob Ross.

We've taken to watching those Joy of Painting Bob Ross programmes (on PBS) in the afternoon. Right now we're watching one where he's painting a mountain (you know, that one). Chuck the cat started off just going up to sit right in front of the TV and watching the painting. Totally completely watching everything. Turning his head side to side as the brush moved.

Then he stood up on his back feet to put his paws on the screen and try to grab the paint brush. Leone and I totally cracked up.

The moral of this story: EVERYONE LOVES BOB ROSS!

And like he just commented about the one tree needing to be next to the other tree: everyone needs a friend. So true, Bob. So true.

8 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

Cat art! Don't let him near the paint when you redecorate... although painted paw marks on canvas might be worth summat!

1:52 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Hmm..my little cat loves to watch tv. Her favorite is animal shows (especially cat shows). I wonder if she'd like Bob Ross and his happy little mountains.

2:51 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

When I lived in Pittsburgh, I used to go see this comedy troupe called The Lemming Project. And one of them did a bit called "Painting with Condiments" that was just dead on Bob Ross. Down to the happy little pickle relish trees.

8:16 p.m.  
Blogger Lorelei said...

I [heart] Bob Ross.

6:25 a.m.  
Blogger allison said...

It is obvious to me that Chuck would appreciate trying this.

1:43 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Just like Chuck and Lorelei... I [heart] Bob Ross, too.

He is the Zen master.

This little tree is a happy tree...

1:58 a.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Chuck has very good taste.

All us Bears [heart] Bob Ross.

OK Bye
Stompy

11:07 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

It is one of my life goals to own a Bob Ross painting.

My favorite BobRossism is "We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents."

11:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home