Damn You TV!!
I am home. I am home in the afternoon.
I am here for some Dr. Phil and Oprah.
Dr. Phil - Thank you. Now this is what I needed and wanted: a show on people over spending. I like these shows. I feel smug. Perfect.
And then Oprah.
Bah!
I HATE the shows with movie stars. COULDN"T CARE LESS!
I love my pop culture, but her movie centred shows are "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
Yeah yeah, gay cowboys and stupid screaming audience members. SNORE!
Maybe Nanny911 is on.
I am here for some Dr. Phil and Oprah.
Dr. Phil - Thank you. Now this is what I needed and wanted: a show on people over spending. I like these shows. I feel smug. Perfect.
And then Oprah.
Bah!
I HATE the shows with movie stars. COULDN"T CARE LESS!
I love my pop culture, but her movie centred shows are "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
Yeah yeah, gay cowboys and stupid screaming audience members. SNORE!
Maybe Nanny911 is on.


4 Comments:
That's a pretty serious rip-off! I mean you're home in the afternoon and you have to watch a movie-centred Oprah? That's just wrong. Too bad you couldn't have seen the one about the Million Little Peices scandal.
PS
Did Dr. Phil say if there is an over-spenders anonymous?
I HATE the shows with movie stars. COULDN"T CARE LESS!
I feel exactly the same way! There are few things that annoy me more than when I'm home sick and I've been looking forward all day and I get Julia Roberts and her giant mouth. I'd rather have a rerun, for pete's sake.
Dear Jill, I'm so glad you got your own name now!
And I'm not certain Dr. Phil meant yes or no to your new floors. Mainly because you don't spend $16,000 a month on clothes. Or whatever.
Post a Comment
<< Home