Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Air Planes

...are stupid when they fly Jim away from me
...are wonderful when they fly him here!
...are stupid when they cost lots
...are wonderful when they fly us both to Costa Rica to get married
...are stupid when they take long long times to get places
...are wonderful when they fly me to NYC (I'm hoping for a quick trip in Feb)

Jim left for his home this morning. I think I'm going to go buy a sandwich from the caf. Times like this call for drastic measures.


But I want to leave on an up note. I managed to get my and Jim's docuements scanned properly today. They will be sent to the Lawyer this afternoon, and he has already confirmed the March 14th date. Is so very very wonderful!

5 Comments:

Blogger Melly said...

Big warm hugs for Jenn and Jim

2:57 p.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Hugs Jenn, Jim and Melly. This is one big hug!

3:27 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Biggest of big hugs from us here in No. VA.

6:07 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Stoopid airplanes!





But - yay! - for wedding plans moving ahead! :-)

7:46 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Sounds mostly wonderful to me!

7:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home