They're trying to communicate with me!!
Those word verifications! I'm convinced of it. Over at bettie's I was just given the following:
gfjenyc
containing gf - which we all know stands for girlfriend
jen - which we all know stands for me
nyc - which we.. yeah you know
Woah.
In honor of this amazing word verification, I'm going to go eat my pear I brought with me to work, and grab a coffee from downstairs.
gfjenyc
containing gf - which we all know stands for girlfriend
jen - which we all know stands for me
nyc - which we.. yeah you know
Woah.
In honor of this amazing word verification, I'm going to go eat my pear I brought with me to work, and grab a coffee from downstairs.


5 Comments:
Hee! Mine isn't so interesting: pyqupfwv.
ddhdkpbo
ddhd - Did Do Hefty Deeds (well, I took out the trash).
kp - Ummm, I cleaned the kitchen over the weekend.
bo - Yes, he was my favorite Duke brother.
Don't think it was kismet for me today. I had to really work for that one.
I decided to make a post just so I could see what my word verification was*:
Khygc
Okay, no inner meaning there.
*and because I lurve you!
My Dear Allison,
I fully support both those reasons to make a post!
I got all curious. Also, much like Allison, I lurve you. [grin]
Word: nnnlar
Hm. It's similar to the noise I was making for a lot of yesterday. Stoopid flu.
Post a Comment
<< Home