Tuesday, January 31, 2006

So Excited I Might Pee My Pants

Just a little...

I'm going to NYC in two weeks!! Yay!! I'll be there for nine days and then in van for three days! So very very exciting! And dear sweet Jim has asked me to think of all the things I want to do in ny while I'm there.


I've pretty much made a list of restaurants.

This doesn't surprise anyone, does it.

xoxo
jenn

12 Comments:

Blogger J S said...

Wow, I'm jealous.

But then again, my life must be pretty cool too 'cause I pee my pants ALL DAY.

9:44 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Damnit, I wish Jim lived in LA!

Also, forgive my ignorance but, what's "van"? Vancouver?

1:20 a.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Mmmmmm...restaurants...

8:04 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Ah yes - Van = Vancouver.


And Cohen, your life IS very exciting as it is all so new. Plus you've got those fancy cloth diapers and all and your mommy has just broke even on them - so pee away! Each time you do she MAKES MONEY!

9:02 a.m.  
Blogger grad student hack said...

Yay, exciting. If you need a place to hang your hat while in van, give me a shout. I'll be working on a chapter, feverishly, but we've got a comfy futon in the living room.

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Oh Thanks GSH!! I got a little bit of sad in my heart when I remember that Hoolia wasn't there!

xoxo- I hope you, me, and some others could at least get together for a drink/dinner!

11:08 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

How many of those restaurants are sushi? [wink]

Also, I'm so jealous of you going to NY! Especially to have a loved one there as well...

Enjoy!

11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Jay said...

That's very cool, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it even if you just sat on a bench the whole time.

1:51 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Great! Now, let's just include a restaurant in Toronto on your list and everyone will be happy!

7:05 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Have fun in NYC!!!

8:25 p.m.  
Blogger Laurie said...

Squeeee!

Have a great time!

12:31 p.m.  
Anonymous Garey said...

This can't work in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.
breast implants before and after | hotels washington dc | hotel duluth mn

2:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home