Monday, January 30, 2006

Dear Me,

Please go to the gym. Now. No, stop typing and go to the gym. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!








....

really.



















Love me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Exercising the mind is just as, if not more, important than excercising the body.

[love]

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Very true. But I do feel more relaxed now that I did make it to the gym. Fifty-five minutes of cardio is sometimes exactly what I need... even if I don't feel like it to start *wink*

9:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jay said...

Think you can get my butt to the gym as well?

11:51 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Well done for getting to the gym. That's always the hardest part, but one usually feels so good afterwards!

1:52 a.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I knw what you mean, I'm like that about exercising at home. Especially when I'm cold!

I find getting into my workout clothes helps, as I figure once I'm changed, might as well workout, and I'm more energised when I'm changed.

Yay you for going [up]

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

I know exactly what you mean. I really, really should go home and run, but I'm soooo tired. But I'm going to do it and you know why? Because I need to take a shower, and it's a waste of a shower if I haven't excercised first. I don't know what's happened to me that I despise showering so much.

6:30 p.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Amanda- I know!! I think I resent showering because it's a time consumer- take make up off, brush hair, then shower gel, shampoo, condition, any shaving... dry off, get changed, dry hair...

I could watch a DVD instead!

Showering's like exercise though, once I've started I don't mind it. It's just the impetus needed to start!

11:30 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home