From Mr. Bally's Blog!
Your Social Dysfunction:
Happy
You're a happy person - you have a good amount of self-esteem, and are socially healthy. While this isn't a social dysfunction per se, you're definitely not normal. Consider yourself lucky: you walk that fine line between 'normal' and being outright narcissistic. You're rare - which is something else to be happy about.
![]() |
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com
Please note that we aren't, nor do we claim to be, psychologists. This quiz is for fun and entertainment only. Try not to freak out about your results.



7 Comments:
Yeah, I'm happy, too. Not much of a surprise there. *grin*
Okay, well, I came out as paranoid. Which is true, somewhat. However, I'm mad because the quiz doesn't know that! How can it possibly know that?
And now I'm realizing that the result is making me paranoid. Fabulous. Lol.
I was "normal"- right in the middle of the white box, albeit slight left of centre.
Whoop?
Try not to freak out, eh?
You know, we really thought your enjoyment of the various character developments in the lesbian erotica was hilarious. So far, jason has not detected any character developments whatsoever.
Hey Jay - maybe he needs to read it again. They are very subtle. Multiple readings necessary...
Apparently I'm paranoid, too. I think that came about because my answers were so random. They should really give you more than two choices (both at extreme ends of the scale) for each answer. I think I tend to be more of a middle of the road, balanced sort. Of course, this whole "paranoid" result has got me rather worked up, so maybe they're right. I'll just go lock myself in a padded room now.
Thanks so much for the post, pretty helpful information.
Beef Baked In A Barrel
Post a Comment
<< Home