Thursday, January 26, 2006

Damn that ticker!

I wanted a ticker. See bottom of page.

The black text wouldn't show on my black page.

So I started fiddling.

*sigh*



I need a sign that states this site is now:

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

8 Comments:

Blogger Dogeared said...

I put a ticker in the bottom of my Blog, but it didn't work, and the line of numbers under the ticker went womlu.

So I took it out [/poopy]

You've gone purple! Oooh.

2:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been ThesisJenn so long I've forgotten your last name.
That sounds terrible.
*should be shot*
But really. You're just this happy glowy aura named ThesisJenn...

6:00 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oooooo... I like the purple.

Also - YAY for wedding ticker complete with auspicious Lady Bug!!

6:02 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I like the purple.

7:15 p.m.  
Blogger CosmicAvatar said...

Looks fine to me.

3:46 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Yay, purple! And I really, really like your ticker.

10:29 a.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Purple is pretty. Even if I thought it was blue.

And I love your ticker. Ladybug!!!

3:53 p.m.  
Blogger Lorelei said...

Heh! I was just fiddling, as well. I'm not quite sure yet if mine is finished yet.

Purple!

10:32 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home