I was going to post something here..
But then I decided I was too tired and I have made it to 9pm (it is now 9:08 actually) so I'm going to bed. That's right. Who is the party girl on a saturday night??
Well, not me.
I was up early after staying up watching badly dubbed re-runs of sex and the city on fox (where I play a game filling in the actual swear words they said rather than the silly dubbed words fox puts on). After dropping Leone at work I went and worked out for an hour and then did my first yoga class at my new gym. It was good... really good. Ninety minutes of challening poses and one I didn't know. Which was cool.
Yay!
Night.
Well, not me.
I was up early after staying up watching badly dubbed re-runs of sex and the city on fox (where I play a game filling in the actual swear words they said rather than the silly dubbed words fox puts on). After dropping Leone at work I went and worked out for an hour and then did my first yoga class at my new gym. It was good... really good. Ninety minutes of challening poses and one I didn't know. Which was cool.
Yay!
Night.


3 Comments:
Ooh, yay for the new gym being god, and especially the class! I'll try and check out that one I mentioned this week. It'll be variety from the Tae Bo which is OK now, but last year I hit burn out after a bit.
yeah, well I got my mum so pooped last night I put her to bed at 9:30, then I was worried she might oversleep, so I woke up babbling away at 6am just to be sure. So 9pm bedtimes are good.
I'm glad you enjoyed your new yoga class! I also had an awesome 1st class at my new gym. Yay for new gyms!
Post a Comment
<< Home