I Wanna KNOW!
I wanna know who is here and when and from where and all the good stuff.
What (free) tracker do you recommend?
On a side note, I had words with double letters. Two m's? Two C's? Meh.
What (free) tracker do you recommend?
On a side note, I had words with double letters. Two m's? Two C's? Meh.


8 Comments:
I use sitemeter.com, and I like it.
(Of course, I have nothing to compare it to, as I've never used another.)
I use Bravenet. I like the statistics, but they'll only give the last 10 referral sources.
I'm happy with sitemeter so far.
And you know who I am and where I'm from. You've been to my house. Geeesh.
I, too, use Bravenet.
And, like laurie, I have nothing to compare to... as it's all I've ever used.
Maybe visitoos could leave a trail of caaaandy so you can find your way to their place, and eat lots of caaaandy along the way.
OK Bye
Stompy
I've used Bravenet before- the only downside is that the UKers struggle to all fit, as the UK is kind of small!
I like the Bears' suggestion [grin]
So far Sitemeter works for me. You get to see referrals, country & city, ip, all the good stuff. The countries are listed with a cute little flag (so, Sudan, for example, is now a recognizable flag) and you can open a world map that shows you were the hits are from.
So I pirated your post and pilfered the informtaion then went and put a counter on my own blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home