Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm too sexy for my desk

It snowed last night. So I put on my boots and headed off to work. Upon arriving at work, I had no shoes to change into.

...


I have swiched back and forth to sock-feet (at my desk) and my snow boots (in the rest of the uni).

Oh yeah baby.

*rolleyes*


Thank goodness I wore some cute Christmas socks today!

9 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Yup. I've done the exact same thing. Doh!

1:49 p.m.  
Blogger Dogeared said...

When I was wearing my ankle boots-with-heels, I hadn't been wearing them in a bit, and the balls of my feet got very sore- like walking on pebbles.

For one day, I did walk around the office in socks.

Then I've switched to my mid-calf, chocolate brown suede (with cream faux fur trim) flat boots. So very comfy! Might need a break though, and new footwear, as two points on my toes are sore.

Yay for cute socks!

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

You know I love the socks!

10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

I walk around the office without my shoes on all the time!

4:15 a.m.  
Blogger Jay said...

Frankly, I think reading this title will be the highlight of my day.

5:11 a.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

*giggle*
Could have been worse..your socks could have had holes.
lol

9:28 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

I did the same thing just last week! But I wasn't going home at night so that would have been 2 days at the office with no shoes. So I went to Payless and got a very cute pair of Airwalk sneakers with skulls on them for only $18.

9:31 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

I used to do that all the time when I was in grade school. Then I would call and beg my mom to bring in my shoes, but she would never make a special trip, so I would have to walk around all day in my moon boots. Which, today would be cool, but then was very embarassing.

9:35 a.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Ahhh, snow.

*Memories, at the corner of my mind...*

What's sad is, I wear huge boots all the time here, and there is zero need for them.

2:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home