Monday, December 26, 2005

My Cleaning Elves

I think they got shipped to my mom's house. Tonight I was watching TV with Julia, Jason, and Leone after having eaten my soup and bagel. At the commercial break I turned to take my plates to the kitchen AND THEY WERE GONE! Not only that, but I went to hang up my laundry downstairs AND IT WAS ALREADY ON THE DRYING RACK!

*eyebrow*

Very very interesting. Not to mention the food that keeps being prepared, the unending groceries, and the clean bathtub.

If it weren't for my inevitable seduction to slothdom, I would stay here forever!

:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Verrrry interesting. Sounds like your mom made your elves a better offer.

8:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did that elf come from? I could do with one!

Callie

11:15 a.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

I think your messy elves may have moved into my house while you are away from yours. I've been trying for days to find out who keeps making all the dishes and piling garbage by the front door but I just can't figure it out. I should come to your mom's for a break! Hasn’t she got all the luck with those cleaning elves ;-) Do they stay all year long?

3:02 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

God bless those elves. Otherwise known as your mum. Sorry, I mean your mom! ;)

3:53 a.m.  
Anonymous Erik said...

Thank you for the article, very useful piece of writing.
gametop games | download games | free pc games now | pc games download 247 | puzzles download

9:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home