Saturday, December 24, 2005

~And Here We All Are~

There is the puzzle on the go at the dinning room table, scrabble in the kitchen, DVDs to watch, gifts under the tree, booze at the ready, breakfast planned and good to go, BNL on the stereo, a plan for zombie board game later, some poker (kitten?), soy eggnog, grandparents and uncle to arrive tomorrow morning, turkey lunch at noon at their house, birthday for Leone to follow, and family bingo with presents to wrap it all up.

I really really do wish that Jim could be here, but we hope for next year to spend the holidays together. *special hugs and kisses to Jim*

Thank you to Laura - I did get your gift in time (yay canada post) and I'm glad to hear from some far off friends that my cards did arrive in time. Whoda thunkit?

Merry merry christmas to everyone and kisses and hugs to you all!
xoxo
Jenn

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

Merry, merry Christmas to you as well. Big hugs and Santa-like thoughts to you and yours.

I'm hooked on the BNL album too.

5:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Christmas sounds so nice. I wish I could be there with you.

Thanks for the helpful talk this evening--I needed it, as my family is also joining in all our holiday traditions with vigor. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! [crazy2]

*kisses*
Jim

PS The verification word was hepetipod, which I believe is when your skin turns yellow from sharing MP3 players promiscuously.

7:39 p.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Merry Christmas, Jenn! I miss our family's marathon card and Trivial Pursuit games at Christmas. Especially the poker games where Dad would always kick our asses. It's hard being away from those you love. *sigh*

Still, I got SERIOUSLY spoiled this morning. Yay for cute boys with credit cards!

:-)

Hugs and kisses.

8:25 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! It sounds very hectic over at your place!

Callie

10:05 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Merry Chreesmoos!

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Merry Christmas Jenn!

XOXO
Melly

11:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home