Job Interview
Let's just say the job interview was the very thing I had feared that my thesis defense would be - yeah. So I was feeling kinda crappy afterwards. Many thanks to my dear friends Melly and J for the chats this evening afterwards. Very helpful.
And not to say the interview (phone) went all that horrid or anything - it just had some aspects that were unexpected and I am all home and Christmasy and not so much thinking about examples of when I've implimented a mixed methological research approach including both qualitative and quantatative components.
Butter tart?
So I'm feeling better now and I'm glad that I can just think about coffee and friends and wrapping presents and UNWRAPPING presents!
Yay!
And not to say the interview (phone) went all that horrid or anything - it just had some aspects that were unexpected and I am all home and Christmasy and not so much thinking about examples of when I've implimented a mixed methological research approach including both qualitative and quantatative components.
Butter tart?
So I'm feeling better now and I'm glad that I can just think about coffee and friends and wrapping presents and UNWRAPPING presents!
Yay!


4 Comments:
Fingers crossed for a good result!
Callie
I'm happy you get some time to relax.
Hmm!! So I guess all the "chats" you had with your mother after the interview were absolutely no help at all!
Love Mom
Ah yes, mum's are just SO overlooked aren't they! Which reminds me that I thought AFTER I talked to Jenn on the phone and Leone in the store that I should really pass on a hello and Merry Christmas to 'mom'. So Merry Christmas 'mom'!
Jill
Post a Comment
<< Home