Dear Me
Rather than making another list that says things like "clothes" and "presents" -- why not just go and actually put them in the suitcase. Please go pack. It is 10pm and dear friend is picking you up at 8:30am tomorrow morning to get dropped off at the bus. Yes, still need to make a lunch and all these other things - but they pale in comparison to the actual packing that is needed. A killer lunch will not give you clothing options while at the parents.
And note to self, do be sure to pack the pashmina Allison sent you!! *girlkissers to Allison!*
And note to self, do be sure to pack the pashmina Allison sent you!! *girlkissers to Allison!*


5 Comments:
Ah, see I make detailed lists- each type of clothing, each type of toiletries, and then tick them once for finding them and putting them on my bed, and crossing them off for actually putting them in my bag/case.
So put a good funky CD on, and get a-packin', girl!
Callie
I find that the bus can be awesome, or terrible and it all depends on who you wind up sitting beside.
I hope you got it all done and that you're having a good bus ride. [hug]
Oh. don't pack the pashmina! You are going to want to wear it to keep you all warm and soft and happy during your bus ride.
Could I BE any more excited to see you? Mom
OMG!!!!! Jenn!!!!!!!!!! You are on Spirit Fingers! I am so proud to know you right now!
Post a Comment
<< Home