Christmas Post
Christmas was wonderful. I got lots of great presents and people seemed to really like what I got them. So I brought home with me:
Four new huge fluffy towels in cranberry and cream (mom and dad)
A beautiful smokey oblong serving dish and a lovely green tea towel (Julia and Jason)
A drop stitch kick-ass scarf, cab-sav jelly, coffee mug and chocolate (Leone)
Three new shirts: a retro 70s in purple, paisley pink button up, and purple fitted cartigan (money from grandma and grandpa and gc from mom and dad)
A stacking food steamer!! (santa)
But I'm a Cheerleader DVD (Jim)
Napoleon Dynamite Calendar (mom)
Stain-glassed dancing woman (melly)
Book, amazing socks, and notebook (laura)
Pashmina (Allison)
Bookstore GC (aunti Shirl)
Ombra Bath Goodies, shampoo, socks, starbucks gc, purdy's, bookmark, and very very pretty gloves from santa.
And from Jim's gift to us all, coffee for the week! He bought a stack of gift certificates for us all to the local coffee shop. When I went through my Flickr account from christmas, most of the photos had at least one of us holding a coffee (hee!)
And Jim and I are doing a little christmas in January when he comes to visit me :)
Four new huge fluffy towels in cranberry and cream (mom and dad)
A beautiful smokey oblong serving dish and a lovely green tea towel (Julia and Jason)
A drop stitch kick-ass scarf, cab-sav jelly, coffee mug and chocolate (Leone)
Three new shirts: a retro 70s in purple, paisley pink button up, and purple fitted cartigan (money from grandma and grandpa and gc from mom and dad)
A stacking food steamer!! (santa)
But I'm a Cheerleader DVD (Jim)
Napoleon Dynamite Calendar (mom)
Stain-glassed dancing woman (melly)
Book, amazing socks, and notebook (laura)
Pashmina (Allison)
Bookstore GC (aunti Shirl)
Ombra Bath Goodies, shampoo, socks, starbucks gc, purdy's, bookmark, and very very pretty gloves from santa.
And from Jim's gift to us all, coffee for the week! He bought a stack of gift certificates for us all to the local coffee shop. When I went through my Flickr account from christmas, most of the photos had at least one of us holding a coffee (hee!)
And Jim and I are doing a little christmas in January when he comes to visit me :)


5 Comments:
That's quite a haul you got there!
I love cranberry and cream colours. I think I call it raspberry, but either way, drool-worthy colours!
Callie
Yowza!
I love But I'm a Cheerleader!
I need to watch it again soon.
But I'm a Cheerleader DVD (Jim)
I. Want. This.
Not the Jim part, obviously. [wink]
How did you manage to get all of that home on the bus?!
Really effective data, thank you for the article.
greeting cards | personal injury compensation | Toronto movers
Post a Comment
<< Home