Today I hope to finish my Christmas shopping.
I'm pretty damned happy about that. And I think tonight I'm going to try and do up the bulk of my Christmas cards. All that will be left are those gifts I'm making and the remainder of the cards.
And wrapping.
And mailing.
Okay, so not all that close to done - but I'll be glad to not have to shop any more for gifts.
In other news, I don't like Jonathan who was the movie reviewer on DNTO today. Blah.
And wrapping.
And mailing.
Okay, so not all that close to done - but I'll be glad to not have to shop any more for gifts.
In other news, I don't like Jonathan who was the movie reviewer on DNTO today. Blah.


8 Comments:
Finished?????
And here I was feeling all proud I have bought my first present.
We are very nearly finished here, too. I think there are one or two forgotten presents. And then Dwayne and I have to buy for each other.
Geez... you and Min are machines!! I've just barely started... and I have so many people to buy for this year.
I'm never going to get everything out by Christmas proper.
today i accepted that it's going to be christmas soon and i should start thinking about present shopping.
I'm going to try to force myself to start—and finish?—today even though I feel like just staying in bed all day. I think I'm going to do mainly gift certificates this year. Why spend a bunch of money on mailing?
I am That Asshole who's been making gifts since May. But I'm still nowhere close to done!
We have all our cards, but we haven't written them yet.
*much frantic consideration of action of Bears*
OK Bye
Stompy
PS Our word verificatoo is "hnnkoym." We think that might be raf for wishing "Happy Hanukkah" to a goy.
I didn't like Jonathan either. Too one-sided. Every movie has some redeeming qualities. The Globe actually gave Aeon Flux a pretty good review, and I thought it looked good - with the obvious limitations of most comic based movies (although Sin City - awesome movie). Plus he used the same analogy twice (something like steaming brown stinker) - that's unforgivable.
We have a little Christmas shopping left, but we have a big exursion to Toronto planned for next weekend. With a list. Fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home