American Thanksgiving!
Will be held in our household ... tomorrow.
As I have to work today and then tutor tonight.
Er, and we kinda had to go out last night to buy the turkey and then defrost it and we've been busy okay!!!!
Yeah, pretty much came down to a little lack of planning with the defrost. But we were really happy once we realised we were both holding onto the Thursday turkey for authentisity (sp?) and that the Friday Turkey was much more fun as Jim and I will both be home and cooking and having a "HOLIDAY" which, really, we've never had together for real due to all sorts of various things.
I'm very excited!
xoxo
jenn
As I have to work today and then tutor tonight.
Er, and we kinda had to go out last night to buy the turkey and then defrost it and we've been busy okay!!!!
Yeah, pretty much came down to a little lack of planning with the defrost. But we were really happy once we realised we were both holding onto the Thursday turkey for authentisity (sp?) and that the Friday Turkey was much more fun as Jim and I will both be home and cooking and having a "HOLIDAY" which, really, we've never had together for real due to all sorts of various things.
I'm very excited!
xoxo
jenn


2 Comments:
Yaaaay reframing! ;)
Have a great holiday together.
Hope you have a great Turkey Day together!!
Post a Comment
<< Home