Friday, November 11, 2005

God-damn Telus

So if the beep-beep-beep doesn't sound (as I've found because the system is stuck either "on" or "off" for all the customers) to notify there is a message waiting, then I don't check, and then I don't find out my friend can't meet me for dinner, and then I still end up going to the restaurant, and then I find out the restaurant is closed, and then I try and find my friend and think she's trying to find me...

And Leone was kind enough to share her dinner with me - but I'm feeling poopy because I was going to have sushi.

Bugger.

And again, I blame Telus. And yes, I did call them and tell them as much.

8 Comments:

Blogger Yonners said...

OMG! Are you saying that rice, cooked veggies, and chicken sticks aren't the equivalent of sushi? I mean, throw in a little seaweed and it's like you're there! C'mon. Well, my offer of yoga still stands. Maybe we could go to... nah, there's not a drive thru fast food place I can think of that would sell sushi, and my second thought being that if one did, we probably wouldn't want to eat it. Want a hot chocolate? I'll put vodka in it! Wheeeeeee! And then we'll do yoga!

8:35 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

We're sorry you didn't get sushi. Stoopid Teloos.

Would caaaandy help?

*offering of caaaandy by Bears*

OK Bye
Stompy

9:18 p.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

well they are all scabby managers there right now...

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Do you have Primus up there yet? They let you keep your number & you get to say bye bye Telus with your non-beeping mailbox system. Plus they're waaaayyyyy cheaper.

10:48 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just replying here to say I've caught up on stalking and replying to your November entries so far [up]

Callie

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger Eileen said...

Vodka and yoga? Now that's a disaster waiting to happen! :P

6:48 a.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

You can get "drive-thru" sushi at Hy-Vee (grocery store) around here. It's not *good* sushi, but it's good enough to satisfy a craving and comes in portable little packaging complete with soy sauce, ginger, and wasabi.

Somehow I always end up going to the sushi place on the day it's closed, too. Why do I never remember what day it is?

9:03 a.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

I totally hear you on the Telus thing.....*steam coming from ears*
*hug*

9:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home