Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I am sick

Pity me.

Runny nose, stuffed up sinuses, and my skin feels all prickly and hurty.


I stayed home yesterday and slept on the couch while dear sweet Jim brought me soup and tea. Now I'm at work. Nobody is bringing me anything.

*sigh*

I vote for the couch again.


Hugs,
Jenn

12 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I feel ya, babe.

I just got over a bitch of a cold... and I was so glad to see it pack it's bags and leave town.

*Sends more chicken soup, tissues, and lots of sympathy and hugs*

1:27 p.m.  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

I am sending you homemade virtual soup and tea and toast with lots of butter.

2:08 p.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

ohhh sweetie

go home and be pampered. and then get better but pretend to still be sick so that you can get foot rubs and sherbert.

2:32 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Yikes, poor you! That GSE stuff I emailed you about will kick that cold in the ass too. I hope you're better really super quick, like turbo healing or healing on speed, or something like that.

Hugs,
Melly

3:18 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were just able to come home for lunch and get some intra-day turkey soup and hugs.

*sends kisses for the road*

Jim

3:22 p.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

Oh, that sucks. I feel some of that coming on and I dread it.

*sends soup and well-wishes*

3:56 p.m.  
Blogger Amanda said...

Aww. I will send homemade noodle soup and toast and those tissues with the lotion in them that don't irritate your nose.

6:28 a.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

[pity]

[soup]

6:56 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Poor you!

If you *have* to be at work, can you take Jim with you so he can bring you soup and tea there?

I hope you feel better soon.

*snuggles*

9:32 a.m.  
Blogger grad student hack said...

New remedy for everything: Hot!Rum!Drink! I swear. I think julia had some the other night and she can vouch for it working.

Hope you feel better soon!

12:54 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better now!

3:23 p.m.  
Anonymous Denis said...

I consider one and all should look at it.
site | here | here

6:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home