Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Holy Small World Batman!

So bettie linked to a blog I will sometimes read via Mystery Mommy. My friend through my sister ( Julia) just linked to someone I know also from Mystery Mommy. And - again Mystery Mommy had a link to a blog where I was reading away and then suddenly I saw a comment that I knew HAD to have come from my sister.

All understanding that none of these people have ever met (to my knowledge), but I know them all and we are all so tied together with our blogs.

Woah.

I feel like I should have a potluck or something so you all could meet.

xoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz Miller said...

That is so cool. Which bloggy buddies were they? Small World inhabitants want to know!

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

We had a small world mooment, too. Just a few days agoo. We saw the link link to Knittoos Without Bordoos on your blog blog, and then went over to Julia's blog blog and saw the same link link there.

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

Course you and Julia are sisters, so mayboo not as good a small-world story as yours.

OK Bye
Stompy

12:14 p.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

Now let's see if my brain can remember...

Falling Down is Also a Gift was linked by my friend Annika. It seems things are not going well and she pointed out they could use some positive thoughts.

:(


And my friend as Thesis Hell linked to Scrivenings.

I actually cannot remember the third one.

But for this time in the morning, that all was pretty good - I think!

9:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home