The bird has landed...
.. and we ate it.
Okay, we ate 1/6th of it. With stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn, buns, cranberry sauce (with whole cranberries), gravy, and a bottle of yellow tail Chiraz. Oh - and herbed goat cheese to start. We're so full we're waiting a little to eat dessert - pumpkin pudding and apple crisp with whipped cream.
It is almost nine pm. I think we'll have room for dessert by around 1am. Wish us luck.
Okay, we ate 1/6th of it. With stuffing, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli, corn, buns, cranberry sauce (with whole cranberries), gravy, and a bottle of yellow tail Chiraz. Oh - and herbed goat cheese to start. We're so full we're waiting a little to eat dessert - pumpkin pudding and apple crisp with whipped cream.
It is almost nine pm. I think we'll have room for dessert by around 1am. Wish us luck.


5 Comments:
OMG you made me hungry! Sounds wonderful, I hope you guys had a really good day together.
Last year we ate around 3:00 in the afternoon. Then we woke up in the middle of the night and had dinner all over again. It was awesome.
YUM!!
That, in my book, sounds like the most perfect spread EVER!
I just keep telling myself... next year there'll be Chiraz in mah belly ;]
Yeah, we had a really good dinner. And it's great having all the leftovers. Thanksgiving leftovers are the best.
...mmmMMMmmm...
Jim
I ate so much, I had to wait five hours for dessert. So, yeah, that'd be about right.
Post a Comment
<< Home