Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sweeeet

Your results:
You are Wonder Woman
Wonder Woman
90%
The Flash
85%
Spider-Man
75%
Green Lantern
75%
Supergirl
75%
Robin
55%
Catwoman
55%
Hulk
55%
Superman
55%
Batman
30%
Iron Man
30%
You are a beautiful princess
with great strength of character.
Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...

8 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Why am I not surprised? ;)

I am Superman. "You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others."

I think it was the cape question.

6:43 a.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Jim is 90% Green Lantern.

"Hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination."

We Bears are 100% Supermoo.

"You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others."

We're not sure how we can be 100% Supermoo, as we like to dress oop in pretty things, and so we said we wear push-oop bras. Mayboo there are parts of the Supermoo legend we didn't know.

OK Bye
Noel "Snowflake" Chompsky

9:59 a.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

I am Spider-Man.

"You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility."

Hmmmm... I said I wear thongs.

Is there something we all don't know about Spiderman?

7:08 p.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

Spiderman - I think what did it was the do you like redheads question? Ya think??
lol

8:37 a.m.  
Blogger Julia said...

i am 95% wonderwoman... and then 90% spiderman

(and to clarify the whole 100% thing, i think it gets that from whether or not you said 'yes' to all the supermoo questions... or maybe clark has another alter ego we don't know about)

5:12 p.m.  
Blogger Melly said...

Man, I'm not a girly-girl after all. I'm Superman! I'm so jealous of you right now it's not even funny. *seething sighs of envy*

5:08 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the link, i will definately test it out and post it on my blog :>

but i do hope that i am batman :p

6:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Abram said...

The guy is totally just, and there is no skepticism.
chrysler dealers | dermatologist in dallas tx | independent medical

7:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home