I'm in a horrible mood
Currently accepting Terry's Chocolate Orange (dark), or any other dark chocolate as medication.
I'd like it noted I'm rather tired of being an adult and dealing with adult things and plans and jobs and decisions and choices and trying to figure things out.
Let it be known: I have no clue. I don't know what I'm doing. I have no idea where I'm going.
Blah.
I'd like it noted I'm rather tired of being an adult and dealing with adult things and plans and jobs and decisions and choices and trying to figure things out.
Let it be known: I have no clue. I don't know what I'm doing. I have no idea where I'm going.
Blah.


8 Comments:
I know exactly how you feel.
[heart]
I know what you mean. I hope you feel better soon. Would it help if I sent you for a time out?
Me too! I'm considering just not growing up. Then I don't have to know what I'm doing or where I'm going.
And I can get away with kicking people in the shins.
*shares chocolate*
*gives hug*
I have some chocolates! I'll bring them right over. I just have to stop off and get a passport.
Sigh. I'm always in a sad mood on December 6th. I was in grade 13, contemplating my future 16 years ago when some moron (I refuse to say his name) shot 2% of Canada's female engineering students. I think of those 14 young women with all that promise, and I'm just... sad. You know what? I'm going to post this on the WD.
I went to a memorial service, and now feel somewhat better. So now I'm free to empathise away. Sorry for adding that downer to your blog.
Yes, the idea of completely abrogating responsibility is verrry appealing. Let it be known - I too feel that way often. You aren't alone!
Has Bernard Callebaut made it to BC yet? Best chocolates ever. I can barely type for the drool.
[hug]
Hi Sweetie,
I'm sorry you are having a stoopid day.
*sends hugs and chocolates*
Love,
Jim
Can I join your club? We can buck the responsibilities of adulthood together and go play in the sandpit!
Also, you really should give my Christmas carols competition a go. I think you'd really like the prize I'm giving. Really.
Post a Comment
<< Home