Friday, December 09, 2005

Got my UK and US cards out!

Yesterday was a good one. Got my Uk and Us cards out and my canadian ones started up nicely. I'll finish those this weekend and also finish up any gifts I need to mail.

As per usual I ordered a few things too late online and they also need to be shipped. Er, some people might be getting IOUs for gifts. Classy. *doh*

Today I got The Amazing Haircut (TM) and then had sushi with Leone for lunch. Excellent day. Now I'm looking at this house and rather miffed that the helper elves I ordered have not shown. Leone believes they may have actually arrived but are actually Messy Elves rather than the Helper ones. I'll check my credit card receipt. All in all, the cats have tried to help out by eating random things off the kitchen floor - but then the also ate stuff off the counter and knocked the bag of crackers onto the floor and ate a bunch of those and then opened the lower shelf door and went and sat with the pots and pans which actually means I now need to also vacuum in the cupboards as well as on the floor.

Oh, and someone has apparently come over and had a series of baths without cleaning the tub. I can't believe it was me. No. I think it was someone else. They need to come and clean that.


And to balance the good with the bad, as of yesterday I got the final little item downtown and I'm now officially DONE my christmas shopping. Anything from here on it will simply be me doing that thing where I just keep buying more and more because I've finished too early.

xoxo
jenn

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

M's birthday present got shipped late, so I made him a PowerPoint presentation of his gift [/geek]. It went down pretty well!

Would you like to do my Christmas cards? I hear you're not busy. I could use an assistant at work too!!!

3:41 p.m.  
Blogger Annika said...

Overachiever.

4:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got Mum's stuff, might get some chocolate for Dad, money for my brother, so only need presents for three friends. I'll try and do that tomorrow.

I've got stamps for my US/Canada cards, but forgot to get those "airmail-par avion" stickers, and the woman didn't give me them (despite you know, seeing the cards and knowing they were international).

I'll have to write "AIRMAIL" in big letters on them.

Also- Kim, I'll come be your assistant!

Callie

6:34 a.m.  
Blogger allison said...

Someone* in my house left the catnip out on the counter. Which the cat promptly found and strewed all over the house. Cat drug euphoria is very messy.






* Okay, it might have been me...

3:17 p.m.  
Blogger Yonners said...

I love sushi

6:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home