Thursday, December 08, 2005

No longer in a horrible mood.

Can I just ask, is there anything better than dark chocolate?

I didn't think so.

Very good. Carry on.

xoxo
jenn

7 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

Everything I've thought of that might be better than dark chocolate is actually better with dark chocolate.

11:45 a.m.  
Blogger jenn said...

My dear Annika, you are a wise wise woman.

12:11 p.m.  
Blogger The Bears said...

Yes, Annika is very wise!

Caaaandy is way better with dark chocolate.

*much nodding of Bears*

OK Bye
Blinky

4:07 p.m.  
Blogger Amethyst Anne said...

...sorry to hear that you are in need of dark chocolate, I too have been consuming my fair share of dark chocolate these days. You do know that chocolate is supposed to produce the same chemicals as sex...hummmm...could be a toss...but sex AND dark chocolate- now we are talking!!

8:55 a.m.  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

Milk chocolate!

But dark chocolate is nice too. :-)

10:28 a.m.  
Blogger AngelaRae said...

Yesterday I had something that was a wafer cookie dipped in dark chocolate, then dipped in white chocolate.

[drool]


This still follows Annika's theory.

Now I need to stop at the store on the way home. Dark chocolate. Sex. Mmmmm.

What?

Glad you're feeling better. [hug]

12:28 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love dark chocolate.

I had a Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange today- or half of one, I gave some to my colleagues. The rest is in a desk drawer for emergencies!

Callie

1:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home