Wishlist
I went Christmas shopping today. In honour, I have made up my Wishlist as some people have been asking. Isn't that wonderful!
Food Steamer - London Drugs had a great stacking one here.
Amazon.ca gift certificates
New cutlery - I quite like the simple, heavy, brushed-look sets. Like this one.
Bath stuff (body shop, Ombra) - Vanilla, Oceanus, Juniper, Eucalyptus, Lavender
New Bath Towels. Not hand towels - but the bath sheets. Sage green, burgandy, bright yellow, blue. All great.
An Iron. I have to face the fact that I need to iron some of my clothes. To some people this isn't a fun addition to the list, to me it is. So there.
Hair Product (Shampoo for fine hair, fancy pants hair spray, "AG Liquid Varnish" - warning, that Varnish product is about $25 for a tiny bottle. Well except I can find it listed for in the states for $16 - grrrrr.)
Socks. All sorts of colours - I love stripes. I also love simple black to go with my fancier outfits.
Tights! I [heart] tights. Specifically those ones for short curvy girls. Which they call tall. *shrug*
Gloves. Those slightly thicker basic stretchy black gloves. Or fuzzy ones.
Diamond stud earings. Yeah, I know - and a pony. But if this is my wishlist, this is something I'd wish for. But I must say these are pretty cool too.
A simple necklace. Something with maybe a single gemstone pendant like an amethyst, aquamarine, pink tourmaline. White metal - which I think would need to be either one of the stainless steels, 18k white gold, or platimum so I don't get that lovely rash along my neck. I like the third and fourth groups listed on the Blue Nile page. Especially the Aquamarine. I would like them better if they were square cut, though. Anyone with some links for that? Oh found one.
And a not so simple necklace. *sigh*
I always like shawls. Pashminas are wonderful (as are their knock-offs). I currently have pink and baby blue and a bright fuchsia.
Okay, I think this is a good list.
Food Steamer - London Drugs had a great stacking one here.
Amazon.ca gift certificates
New cutlery - I quite like the simple, heavy, brushed-look sets. Like this one.
Bath stuff (body shop, Ombra) - Vanilla, Oceanus, Juniper, Eucalyptus, Lavender
New Bath Towels. Not hand towels - but the bath sheets. Sage green, burgandy, bright yellow, blue. All great.
An Iron. I have to face the fact that I need to iron some of my clothes. To some people this isn't a fun addition to the list, to me it is. So there.
Hair Product (Shampoo for fine hair, fancy pants hair spray, "AG Liquid Varnish" - warning, that Varnish product is about $25 for a tiny bottle. Well except I can find it listed for in the states for $16 - grrrrr.)
Socks. All sorts of colours - I love stripes. I also love simple black to go with my fancier outfits.
Tights! I [heart] tights. Specifically those ones for short curvy girls. Which they call tall. *shrug*
Gloves. Those slightly thicker basic stretchy black gloves. Or fuzzy ones.
Diamond stud earings. Yeah, I know - and a pony. But if this is my wishlist, this is something I'd wish for. But I must say these are pretty cool too.
A simple necklace. Something with maybe a single gemstone pendant like an amethyst, aquamarine, pink tourmaline. White metal - which I think would need to be either one of the stainless steels, 18k white gold, or platimum so I don't get that lovely rash along my neck. I like the third and fourth groups listed on the Blue Nile page. Especially the Aquamarine. I would like them better if they were square cut, though. Anyone with some links for that? Oh found one.
And a not so simple necklace. *sigh*
I always like shawls. Pashminas are wonderful (as are their knock-offs). I currently have pink and baby blue and a bright fuchsia.
Okay, I think this is a good list.


4 Comments:
Wow, is it wishlist time already?
I agree, it is an excellent list and has already given me some ideas for my own. Especially the pashmina. The only problem is, I could really use that pashmina RIGHT NOW!
Just one more comment. I find that buying from Amazon.com rather than Amazon.ca frequently ends up costing less, even with the exchange and shipping. Plus the shipments get here superfast. They have some kind of arrangement with Canada Post, so you don't pay evil charges like you do with Victoria's Secret. *sigh*
Yes... very good list!
All I want for Christmas this year is a full-time nanny, who will magically show up at my house around the end of May.
*hopeful*
Would you like to do a Sock Swap? I an send you some funky English socks and you can send me some cool (and naturall, very polite) Canadian socks, eh?
I already know where I'd buy yours too [grin].
Callie
Nice list. I LOVE my new steamer, and you gave me some good ideas of what to ask for myself (towels, I totally need towels).
Jill
Post a Comment
<< Home