I'm In Vancouver!
And I'm having a freaken blast!
I've gone for sushi and spanish tapas and coffee. I've purchased a black long-sleeved Esprit shirt, two (one bright pink and one light green) long-sleeved Gap t-shirts, a beautiful lavendar Roots zip-up hoodie, knee-high low-heeled black boots(here), and Jim's birthday present.
I'm going for sushi for lunch and then hope to meet up with Freya later today. I've visited with Melly and gone shopping at many many wonderful Vancouver stores that just have so much DIFFERNT stuff than at home. I also went shopping with Julia and Jason and purchased half the city (see above). Must also mention that Jason is making me some FIG CHUTNEY to take back home with me. I had some here already (okay, so I kinda grabbed the bowl and wouldn't share) when Jess and Lisa came over and we had a great visit. I also met two of Jason's friends and they were a hoot!
Envy me. Oh yes.
xoxo
jenn
I've gone for sushi and spanish tapas and coffee. I've purchased a black long-sleeved Esprit shirt, two (one bright pink and one light green) long-sleeved Gap t-shirts, a beautiful lavendar Roots zip-up hoodie, knee-high low-heeled black boots(here), and Jim's birthday present.
I'm going for sushi for lunch and then hope to meet up with Freya later today. I've visited with Melly and gone shopping at many many wonderful Vancouver stores that just have so much DIFFERNT stuff than at home. I also went shopping with Julia and Jason and purchased half the city (see above). Must also mention that Jason is making me some FIG CHUTNEY to take back home with me. I had some here already (okay, so I kinda grabbed the bowl and wouldn't share) when Jess and Lisa came over and we had a great visit. I also met two of Jason's friends and they were a hoot!
Envy me. Oh yes.
xoxo
jenn


5 Comments:
I was right by Vancouver. Alas, it was over a week ago!
I loved this colorful entry. :-)
Wow, it's a shopping extravaganza! I'm glad you're having a great time. Happy Hallowe'en :-)
I was in Vancoover aboo a month agoo. The airpoo!
*much bouncing up and down of Spike*
Did you get Jim caaaandy for his birfday? And will you tell him he should share it?
OK Bye
Spike
Me-Not so much in Vancouver, but been to Edmonton- quite a bit lately..glad to hear you are having a blast!
Happy Hallowe'en.
Talk at cha soon
Happy Hallooween!
Welcome home!
OK Boo
Stompy and All the Bears
Post a Comment
<< Home