I am Home!
And I only had to create one "carry on" for on the plane. I did what I mock in others (man I hate that) which is I carried on a plastic bag. But at least it was a cute drawstring Gap plastic bag.
I actually managed to go shopping with Melly the morning before I left. I was devoted! In the end I came home with two Gap shirts, a fricken amazing Esprit shirt, black knee-high boots, socks, two lacey camisoles (how the hell do you spell that?) - one black, one white - a lovely white long-sleaved cotton top with criss-cross front and long over the hips and that gathered effect all down the front, and a kick-ass brown tweed-plaid type fitted jacked in brown/burgandy, and a book on pop culture and feminism. All for about $200.
I also got Julia's christmas present for her right then and there (shoes), Melly's b-day (pants), Jim's b-day (er, he hasn't got it yet so I'm not saying), and some hand-me-downs (brown jacket, burgandy pants, and two tops).
Laura has commented I'm the queen of discount shopping. I [heart] shopping in a place that can work with my budget! And my hips.
And I have the week off aside from tutoring. The tutoring is important as it will finance the above mentioned shopping. Eep!
Ohhh, and Jim finished the first issue of his new journal. Please do go take a look at his first issues of http://www.noneuclideancafe.com and then go to the home page and sign up for future issues!
Yay!
xoxo
jenn
I actually managed to go shopping with Melly the morning before I left. I was devoted! In the end I came home with two Gap shirts, a fricken amazing Esprit shirt, black knee-high boots, socks, two lacey camisoles (how the hell do you spell that?) - one black, one white - a lovely white long-sleaved cotton top with criss-cross front and long over the hips and that gathered effect all down the front, and a kick-ass brown tweed-plaid type fitted jacked in brown/burgandy, and a book on pop culture and feminism. All for about $200.
I also got Julia's christmas present for her right then and there (shoes), Melly's b-day (pants), Jim's b-day (er, he hasn't got it yet so I'm not saying), and some hand-me-downs (brown jacket, burgandy pants, and two tops).
Laura has commented I'm the queen of discount shopping. I [heart] shopping in a place that can work with my budget! And my hips.
And I have the week off aside from tutoring. The tutoring is important as it will finance the above mentioned shopping. Eep!
Ohhh, and Jim finished the first issue of his new journal. Please do go take a look at his first issues of http://www.noneuclideancafe.com and then go to the home page and sign up for future issues!
Yay!
xoxo
jenn


5 Comments:
Just passing through, cool blog by the way.
Girl, how is it that we did not shop when you came here? We must remedy that in the future. Hopefully, the very near future!
It's nice to have you back home, so we can chat every evening! *clap*
I can't wait to get my B-day prezzie! [/little boy]
And thanks for the link to the first issue of Noneuclidean Cafe!
*kiss*
Jim
And you have a mom who loves you very, very much. (I know, it doesn't really fit with the theme of your blog, but so be it) mom
Awwww, mom leaving a comment on my blog always fit in!
And yes Allison, we are soooo shopping next time.
Jim - I also can't wait for you to get your b-day present because that will mean you are here!
And all are welcome to come by and say this is a cool blog as long as they are selling crap. Unless it is links to cheap jewelry. That I seem to just bookmark.
*doh*
Post a Comment
<< Home